Thursday, September 30, 2010

Creamy Corn Chowder

Hey guys, here's a recipe for corn chowder soup. I know some of you already have this one, but I was talking to Joe, and he asked me for it, so I'm just going to post it here. If you haven't tried it, it's delicious... not only that, but it's a crockpot recipe, so you can fix it and forget it until you're ready to eat!

3/4 c. onion, chopped
2 TBS. butter
1 c. frozen hash brown potatoes (cubed), OR fresh cubed potatoes
1 c. ham, cooked and diced
1 pkg. frozen corn
1 can cream-style corn
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 1/2 c. milk
salt
pepper
parsley flakes

Combine onion, butter, potatoes, ham, corn, mushroom soup, and milk in crockpot. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hors. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley flakes. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anna,

    I can't wait to try it; maybe this weekend! Thanks for posting the recipe!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete